The five-star hospitality chain Ikos Resorts is looking for Guest Relations Officers to join the team of its brand new resort on Corfu, Ikos Dassia.
- Welcome guests keeping highest standards of hospitality service
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Listen and proactively plan/work on meeting all guests’ travel, entertainment and daily needs/requests
- Inform guests on all Hotel events and different outlets available for their daily entertainment (Bars, Restaurants, Spa, sports etc.). Make reservations where needed
- Assist in any other Guest Relations or Front Office task as assigned by the Front Office & Guest Relations Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, warm, self-motivated & team player personality
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. A second language fluently spoken would be an advantage (ideally between German, French & Russian)
- Customer service experience within a luxurious environment would be a plus
The company offers:
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
Σχετικά με Ikos Resorts
Founded in 2014, Ikos Resorts envision to redefine all-inclusive and create a personal holiday experience, introducing the “Infinite Lifestyle” concept. Where elegance, authenticity and distinctive services, underpinned by personal care and seamless service, come in one “all-included” price.
Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain that creates and develops a collection of contemporary resorts, based on the exciting concept of Infinite Lifestyle. At Ikos Resorts, they envision to offer an outstanding customer experience, based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality and great teamwork.