TUS Airways is looking to hire a Yield/ Revenue Management Officer to co-ordinate, support and advice the business on all aspects in regards to maximizing revenue growth.
- Analyze and maintain pricing structure and fare levels on assigned routes in the network in line with competitive actions and market demands with the objective to meet revenue and passenger volume targets of each route
- Analyze respective routes where potential revenue increase can be adopted and suggest strategies
- Conduct data analysis to identify passenger profile and booking behavior. Use this information to optimize inventory to all flights on the assigned routes minimizing spoilage and spillage costs and maximizing revenue
- Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available through and from various sources relative to competitors’ activities, industry trends and developments to make pricing and scheduling decisions
- Produce reports for the management team
- Assist sales department with relevant data, pricing and support when needed. Have the overall look of the network and alert the team accordingly when sales need boosting
- Able to handle charter requests
- University degree in quantitative discipline (economics, statistics, finance, etc.)
- High analytical skills and critical thinking
- Able to operate within a stressful environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to create excel spreadsheet models, analyze data and produce meaningful outputs upon appropriate interpretation
- Excellent use of spoken and written English
- Past airline experience in a commercial department is a must
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact within a working team
*A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected candidate
*All interested candidates may send their CV until April 30, 2018.
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Tus Airways
Tus Airways is a new airline based in Cyprus. The airline received the Air Operator Certificate in October 2015 and the Commercial Aviation License in December 2015.
The airline was founded with the vision to provide better access between Cyprus and neighbouring countries in the Eastern Mediterranean with high frequency schedule during the day, comfortable, economic and alternative flights.