Hotelbeds, the world’s leading bedbank, seeks to hire a Yield Manager for South Greece & Cyprus.
This role belongs to Sourcing area, in the Bedbank division in Hotelbeds group and the role reports to the Area Yield Manager.
As a Yield Manager you will ensure the accomplishment and follow up of the regional targets in terms of maintain and improve the contracting conditions and maximize the profit.
- Strategically managing the inventory (hotel room-nights) so it can be sold to the right customer at the right time and for the right price
- Understanding, anticipating and influencing suppliers behavior in order to maximize the operating margin
- Handles own portfolio (remotely)
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Build a strong commercial relationship with our suppliers
- Renegotiation (by telephone/email/personal visits) of contracting conditions with our suppliers, to maximize availability, offers, best available rates.
- Analysis and Reporting (Salesforce, Accelerate, Atlas, Wizard…)
- Assures by daily monitoring that the selected differentiated product (hotels) reaches the maximum results in terms of profit
- Identifying Business Opportunities in terms of new product, offers or any other in coordination with Contracting Manager
- The company is looking for analytical/commercial profiles who understand the hotel/tourism jargon.
- You need to have experience in the hotel industry, a commercial soul and analytical brain.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in a sales/commercial role
- MS Office: Advanced level
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
As well as an attractive benefits package you will be able to work:
- Within an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment.
- Have the opportunity to build strong and lasting business relationships and friendships from around the world.
- Have the opportunity in developing your career locally or within one of our beautiful working locations across the globe.
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is going through significant change in becoming the world´s leading travel services provider. Hotelbeds is looking for people that are ready to ride the wave in this exciting journey.
Σχετικά με Hotelbeds
Hotelbeds is the world´s leading bedbank.
The company’s proprietary technology helps providers of travel services distribute their offering to travel sellers globally via an easy-to-use, advanced technology platform that increases reach, revenue and yield for both the provider and the seller.
Operating under the Hotelbeds brand in the wholesale channel and the Bedsonline brand in the travel agents channel, the company connects over 60,000 travel intermediaries across more than 140 source markets globally with travel providers in over 185 countries representing more than 170,000 hotels, 24,000 transfer routes and 18,000 activities.
In September 2016, the company became independent under the ownership of Cinven and the Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB). In June 2017, Tourico Holidays became part of Hotelbeds Group, followed by GTA also joining the company in October of the same year.
The company is headquartered in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
The Bedbank business unit is leading Hotelbeds Group charge to reshape travel. It contracts, connects and efficiently distributes a differentiated portfolio of +100,000 hotels to leading travel trade industry partners including online travel agencies (OTAs), retail agencies, tour operators and airlines. The main Bedbank brands include Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia, Travel Partner Brasil, Room & Go, JBS and Easymarket.This position sits within our Bedbank unit.