The award-winning The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort Costa Navarino are seeking for Waiters dedicated in ensuring the perfectness in every detail and customer service, creating memorable experiences, in an excellent working environment.
Being part of the Food & Beverage team you will need to:
- Project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
- Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests
- Upsell and identify of additional revenue opportunities
- Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
- Be punctual of attendance to each shift
- Maintain positive teamwork at all times
- Master product knowledge and be able to communicate it with an enthusiastic way to hotel guests
- Perform tasks allocated to you by the supervisors and ensure all duties carried out thoroughly and on time
- Prepare mise en place for all the operating equipment of the outlet
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a person with enviable customer service skills
- Have 2 years’ experience in the Food amp; Beverage industry – Service experience at a 5* hotel preferred
- Be a great communicator who allures guests from all over the world
- Have unflappable temperament and professional integrity
- Be an inspiring team player
- Set the example with your proper communication etiquette (both written and spoken) towards internal and external guests
- Speak, write and converse freely in both Greek and English. Knowledge of German and/or Russian language is an advantage
- Have good computer skills
Costa Navarino offers:
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world
- Οn going training opportunities
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Costa Navarino (for non – Messinian residents)
- Meals within the premise
- Working uniforms and their dry cleaning
- Private Medical Plan
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies
Please note: CVs that do not fulfill the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow within the most innovative hospitality operator, please send an English resume and a photograph.
Σχετικά με Costa Navarino
Costa Navarino is the new prime destination in the Mediterranean, with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and environmental responsibility.
Located in the Greek region of Messinia in southwest Peloponnese, Costa Navarino is set against a backdrop of unspoiled, breathtaking seaside scenery and 4,500 years of history.
Costa Navarino currently comprises two luxury Starwood managed properties, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, offering a total of 766 guestrooms, suites and villas, a state-of-the-art 5000m2 House of Events conference center, the Anazoe Spa and Thalassotherapy, two signature golf courses, exquisite gourmet dining venues, shops and boutiques, first class children’s facilities and multiple sports and activities.