The luxury travel agency TrueTrips is looking for candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to join its team as Travel Expert Associates at an entry level.
Travel Expert Associates must have:
- A strong commitment to a career at TrueTrips
- Excellent command of English
- Solid knowledge of and familiarity with common desktop applications as well as standard analytic and word processing tools
- Proven communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong will for developing oral and written client interaction, presentation, and team and project management skills
- Previous work experience is welcome but not required
- Previous industry experience is welcome but not required
The company expects the Travel Expert Associates to learn quickly, apply prior knowledge to current situations, solve problems, manage time, prioritize tasks, and communicate well with peers, customers, and suppliers.
Travel Expert Associates are typically expected to:
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to the company’s culture and learn from the team
- Communicate in exceptional oral and written English with the company’s guests
- Handle customer inquiries and booking requests by telephone or e-mail
- Handle complex information gathering from clients and effectively arrange, promote, and sell the company’s packages within its structured framework
- Handle complex operational procedures and effectively arrange and execute the travel packages of the company’s guests within its structured framework
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to communicate with the company’s hotel partners or other suppliers
- Demonstrate an understanding of both the American and Greek cultures
- Develop, with minimal guidance, well-structured written materials in English
- Demonstrate an understanding of the overall economics of the company’s business
- Pursue appropriate training or research to enhance individual skills and industry knowledge, with the help of the TrueTrips team
- Contribute to business development efforts
*All interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter in English
*Bilingual candidates, native speakers of English, or candidates who have studied in the U.S. or the U.K. are encouraged to apply
*Interviews will be conducted in both English and Greek
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με TrueTrips
TrueTrips (formerly TrueGreece) is a cutting edge, luxury Travel Company that creates meticulously designed vacations for discerning travelers. It consists of a team of enthusiastic travel professionals that curate authentic, tailor made, luxury travel experiences to destinations around Europe.
The company’s commitment to planning and executing extraordinary travel experiences is exemplified in the distinctions that the founder and CEO, Christos Stergiou, consistently receives. Since 2008, Christos has been continually recognized by Condé Nast Traveler magazine as one of the World's Top Travel Specialists for Greece; since 2009, he has been selected by Travel+Leisure magazine as an A-List travel agent; and since 2014, he has been included on Wendy Perrin’s WOW List as a Trusted Travel Expert for Greece.
TrueTrips has a stimulating work environment for driven individuals who are motivated by an entrepreneurial climate with varied and challenging assignments. It is the company’s continuous goal to build an expert service-oriented team that combines solid travel know-how, with excellent managerial, organizational, communication, and social skills.
The company’s team is comprised of motivated individuals who seek to grow their skill set and responsibilities within the company and who are driven by the vision to maintain TrueTrips’ reputation as an industry leader. The team is constantly in pursuit of improving the quality of the company’s service and overall guest experience.
TrueTrips is a strong, team-based company founded on respect, personal and corporate growth, and job satisfaction.