BCD Travel is looking for a Travel Consultant to join the company’s Business Travel Department in Athens.
Main functions & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with client contacts and travel arrangers to ensure a quality service in line with client expectations and travel policy
- Ensure that all received supplier invoices and statements are correctly and appropriately administered in accordance with the departmental business processes and Operations team leader instructions
- Ensure all business travel reservations are accurately handled, deadlines are met, and correct documentation is provided in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Develop additional business with clients through the up-selling of ancillary services (i.e. Cars, hotels etc.)
- Ensure a fast and efficient telephone answering service in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure that all procedures relating to back-office requirements and deadlines are adhered to at all times
- Excellent command of English
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills towards suppliers & clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PC Literacy – Word, Excel
- Excellent GDS user (Preferable Sabre)
- ForthCRS user
- Excellent user of available airlines platforms
- Excellent knowledge of hotel & car reservations
- Knowledge of booking low cost carriers
- Graduation in Tourism Field preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity in corporate industry with proven track history
BCD Travel Greece offers
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Insurance Coverage
Is this your next career move? You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel.
We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road.
We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more.
We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry.