Tourboks, an online portal providing tours and activities from selected qualified third party suppliers, is looking for a Tour Operator to handle operations of Asian groups in the Nordics. He/She will be based in Athens.
The Tour Operator will be part of the company’s UNIKO team.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working as a Tour Operator
- College/University degree is preferable
- Experienced Excel user, excellent keyboard skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written) – any Asian language would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills with excellent attention to detail. Timely and accurate processing of orders
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to take part in educational trips to destinations and resorts in order to develop specialist product knowledge
- Management of all pre-booking inquiries from Asian customers/travel agents by telephone, post, email, online chat and face-to-face visits to their office
- Creation of programs and quotations upon specific needs
- Communication with Nordic suppliers
- Contact management (with suppliers and customers)
- Management of all post-booking / pre-travel inquiries to assist customers
- Perform bookings for tours
- Management and maintenance of an existing customer portfolio
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Tourboks
Tourboks has a dedicated team of travel professional experts to handle group bookings worldwide: Uniko.
Every year, Uniko operates more than 300 groups especially in the Nordic and Baltic countries, bringing Asian group travelers and delegation groups to Europe. This makes Tourboks not only a well-trusted provider but also one of the dominant players in Scandinavia’s inbound tourism industry.
Due to its extensive network of collaborators Tourboks is accommodating Group Bookings in competitive prices on a Worldwide Level.