The successful candidate will strongly support the Chef De Cuisine, will be an expert in kitchens and will be passionate about creating recipes guest will remember.
As the Sous Chef you will:
- Estimate and communicate daily production needs
- Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Respond appropriately to guests’ needs during the hours of operation
- Have the ability to support the control of food cost
- Be able to clearly define productivity standards with quality requirements and methods required to obtain them
- Check that all food and beverage outlets’ orders are at the correct level and do not surpass the stocks which are required
- Ensure that the wage overtime forecast is submitted each week and authorized by the Chef
- Ensure accuracy in the weekly time sheets and that they are in accordance with the weekly forecast
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the sector, including a minimum of 2 years as a Sous Chef in an international 5*hotel chain
- Ability to speak, write and converse freely in both Greek and English
- Strong computer skills
- A culinary degree
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards
- High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and interpersonal skills
Navarino Dunes offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world
- Οn going training opportunities
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Navarino Dunes (for non – Messinian residents)
- Meals within the premises
- Working uniform (and its dry cleaning)
- Private Medical Plan
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies
Please note: CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow within the most innovative hospitality operator, please send an English resume and a photograph
Σχετικά με Costa Navarino
Costa Navarino is the new prime destination in the Mediterranean, with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and environmental responsibility.
Located in the Greek region of Messinia in southwest Peloponnese, Costa Navarino is set against a backdrop of unspoiled, breathtaking seaside scenery and 4,500 years of history.
Costa Navarino currently comprises two luxury Starwood managed properties, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, offering a total of 766 guestrooms, suites and villas, a state-of-the-art 5000m2 House of Events conference center, the Anazoe Spa and Thalassotherapy, two signature golf courses, exquisite gourmet dining venues, shops and boutiques, first class children’s facilities and multiple sports and activities.