Airline company Qatar Airways is looking for a Senior Reservations Agent for its office in Athens.
As the Senior Reservations Agent, you will provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in-person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
- Handle customer requirements professionally ensuring minimum complaints
- Support travel agents with seat confirmations and arrange VIP bookings and queries
- Support staff and keep updated with relevant industry and Qatar products/services
- Arranges reservations and routing using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides, and tariff book
- Record and process reservations made by phone/ fax/ e-mail
- Issue tickets and quoting correct fare to passengers
- Show dedication and commitment to handle telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following QR procedures and regulations in order to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations and ticketing service
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation
- Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce no shows
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing
- Prepare weekly sales reports
- Minimum high school degree.
- Minimum of 3 years job related experience
- 2 years working experience in Arline/travel industry or customer related position
- Ability to work independently as well as function as a team
- Must be customer and service oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and have proven experience with the Amadeus reservation system
- Excellent communication skills – Good English language skills (spoken & written)
- Be computer literate (Word/Excel/Amadeus)
- Fluent Greek and English
Additional Recruitment Information:
If you are shortlisted for this position, the interviews will be held in Greece between January 15-17, 2018.
All interested candidates may submit their CV with a resume, a copy of passport, a copy of Highest Educational Certificate and NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only), here.
All applications should be submitted until Dec. 22, 2017.
Σχετικά με Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join its award-winning team.
Qatar Airways takes pride in its people - a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why Qatar Airways is one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.