P+V Hospitality, a new dynamic hospitality management company, is looking for a professional and highly motivated Sales & Marketing Manager with customer and commercial focus to drive the service and business excellence.
The hotel based in Thessaloniki, will operate under the umbrella of an international leading hotel brand (Opening expected for Q1 2022).
- Develops strategies, programs, cooperative advertising opportunities and marketing plans, and packages to promote the brand services.
- Builds synergies with tourism professionals in order to promote the brand services through all the relevant channels.
- Investigates possible opportunities for cooperation, supports and ensures the Hotel’s participation to Ministry of Tourism initiatives.
- Liaises with Travel Agents, Tour operators, Main Ota’s, Authorities and other Tourism industry beneficiaries in Greece and abroad.
- Gathers and analyzes research findings and transforms them to business objectives.
- Identifies new target segments, markets and partners, industry trends and generates where applicable new leads.
- Coordinates all sales actions within Greece and abroad.
- Maintains positive and productive relationships with officials and key stakeholders in tourism industry, local organizations and businesses.
- Represents the Hotel at events about tourism and destination management when requested.
- Works within the budget guidelines and ensures proper execution and cost control.
- Follows up on all group sales leads and VIP requests. Retains momentum with repeat guests.
- Reviews rates strategy on a daily basis and sets plan to achieve budgeted targets.
- Monitors room revenue and manages systems in place to optimize the utilization of information and RGI within the market.
- Handles guest complaints and comments as appropriate, ensuring follow up and high customer care is provided, taking appropriate action to resolve any dissatisfaction.
- Actively contributes in achieving high sales turnover, maximizing room revenue and occupancy, monitoring closed-out dates, room inventory and by effectively controlling rates and availability.
- Controls and analyzes Sales & Marketing costs to ensure spending is within budget.
- Develops and implements marketing and social media communication plans.
- Organizes and manages press, social media and related activities.
- Manages and updates Hotel’s Website.
- Manages TripAdvisor comments.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in city hotels.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Dynamic personality, creative, innovative, with excellent organization, management, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Thessaloniki market will be an advantage to add.
- Excellent Communications & Public Relations skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Excellent command of oral and written Greek and English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Traveling domestic and internationally will be required.
- Competitive pay according to qualifications.
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic individual please e-mail your resume and motivation letter in English using in the subject the (Ref: SM).
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με P + V Hospitality
P+V Hospitality is a dynamic hospitality management company founded in 2020 by a team of high-performing and results-driven hospitality industry experts, entrepreneurs and visionaries.
We offer effective services in hotel management, development advisory, hospitality advisory and asset management.
Our role is to be of exceptional service to our clients who are local owners with non branded properties, and owners affiliated with other International brands and affiliations.
At P+V Hospitality we ensure that our clients receive excellent corporate support in all aspects of operation by utilizing our teams’ collective 30 years of in-depth experience to help them achieve their short-term and long-term goals.
We are dedicated to bringing their projects to the next benchmark and beyond. Applying our team’s extensive knowledge, global expertise and established contacts we are currently seeking new and innovative projects, primarily focusing on Greece, Cyprus, and the Balkans.