Mystique and Vedema, Luxury Collection Resorts and Istoria, a member of Design Hotels, are looking for a Sales Executive who has a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
The position includes working in Athens and Santorini.
Scope of the Role:
Working within the Sales & Marketing Team, this position has responsibility for the sales aspects of the department including Contracting, Sales Promotions, Collateral, Brochures, Distribution, Travel Agents Relations, Groups, Weddings, as well as coordinating Sales and Events administration functions.
The Sales Executive must demonstrate high energy levels & provide consistently high levels of customer service and accurate and detailed work, whilst also working to develop solid relationships with the bookers within all market segments.
- Represents the Sales department in all areas, internally and externally to the highest standard in line with established guidelines and procedures
- Understands the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.) and knows how to sell against them
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs
- Maximizes new business and maintains the growths of existing business
- Builds and develops relationships within each sector (Leisure, MICE, etc.)
- Acts as the on-property liaison for group events
- Works with the management team to create and implement a sales/marketing plan addressing revenue, customers, and market.
- Assists with selling, implementation, and follow-through of sales promotions
- Executes and supports Marriott’s Customer Service Standards and hotels’ Brand Standards
- Conducts site inspections, as required
- Monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process by creating mechanisms to channel issues to property leadership and/or other appropriate stakeholders
- Maintains all Sales files in accordance with established procedures and standards
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive in taking on new tasks
- Pays strong attention to details and has a keen sense of follow-up and meeting of deadlines
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Hospitality, Marketing & Communications or relevant field
- At least three years related working experience in luxury hotels
- Excellent English & Greek language with the ability to write and speak effectively
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced technical skills, including superior Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Mystique and Vedema, Luxury Collection Resorts and Istoria, a member of Design Hotels
Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort, has evolved from a 400-year-old wine cellar and a 100-year-old mansion into an authentic, Cycladic-styled property.
Mystique resort is a luxury collection resort located in Oia Santorini Greece. It is a luxury 5 star hotel and awarded as one of the best hotels in the world.
Istoria, a 12-suite retreat, constitutes a new kind of hospitality for the island of Santorini, where a stripped-down contemporary aesthetic animates a next-generation social hub for sophisticated travelers.