Clio Muse Tours is looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join company’s sales team.
Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, evaluating sales & product results, and managing company’s products on its distribution channels.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to generate more revenues by optimizing our existing sales channels & product listings, and by creating new ones. To do this you will be conducting market research & competitive analysis, generating product requirements and determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction & fine-tuning.
You will work and report directly to our Chief Financial Officer.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships & efficient product listings.
- Manage a portfolio of distribution channels (OTAs, Marketplaces for Tours & Activities, Tour Operators etc.) to achieve long-term success
- Manage product listings on all distribution channels
- Develop positive relationships and continuous communication with our distributors
- Generate new business & introduce new products using existing and potential distribution networks
- Report on the status of channels, products and transactions
- Set and track sales targets aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) to maximize revenue
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Follow & communicate the company’s culture & processes
Job Skills and Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Extensive Knowledge of the travel industry
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with excellent organizational skills, under specific deadlines
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Availability to travel and participate in Travel Exhibitions worldwide
2 years + experience in the Travel & Tourism Industry as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role.
The Sales Account Manager must have worked in sales and product management in the travel & tourism industry, and especially have experience with OTAs & Marketplaces for tours and activities. Experience in Travel Exhibitions’ participation will be positively considered.
Why apply for this job
- You love optimizing products to reach maximum potential.
- You like traveling on the company’s budget to meet clients.
- You enjoy the flexibility of a growing company, where you can have a high-impact and be rewarded for it.
- A solid career path. We need motivated people that will turn our start-up into a global success.
If you are interested in this job opening, please send your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you would like to join the Clio Muse Tours team and how your skills and competencies are a perfect fit for this job opening.
Use the subject line: JOB OPENING – SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER IN TRAVEL & your Full Name.
Job applications will be assessed as they are submitted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Clio Muse Tours
Clio Muse Tours has invented a scalable way to produce high-quality audio tours and help tourism companies increase their upselling success rate. Through the platform, culture & tourism professionals create self-guided audio tours for top attractions & city walks, following our award-winning storytelling methodology. Tours are then distributed through the biggest online travel agencies globally (Expedia, booking.com, Viator - TripAdvisor Experiences, GetYourGuide, Klook, Musement and many more) and travelers experience them via a mobile app. Some of the company's major advantages are that the audio tours are perfect for last minute bookings offering standardized premium quality and no availability limits.
The tours portfolio includes more than 200 audio tours for top attractions, city walks, and road trips in Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Turkey and Spain.
The company has ranked #1 on GetYourGuide's tours and activities for the Acropolis and Knossos and only in 2019 served around 25k travelers.