Epoque Collection, a Hotel Management Company in Greece, is currently seeking for a passionate and dynamic Revenue Manager.
The Revenue Manager will implement revenue management strategies and policies to optimize and maximize the financial performance of all properties under the Management portfolio of the company.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of all properties; manage day to day yield operations
- Analyze short- and long-term forecasting, trends in group inventories and rates to include occupancy and corporate goals
- Perform competitive analysis studies by evaluating the prices of competitors. Compile data, analyze trends, and communicate to all departments weekly, month-end and year-end forecasts
- Responsible for organizing regular meetings with the hotel team to review performance, selling strategies and market trends
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel. Determine and set room rates in order to keep hotels competitive and earn revenue
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies
- Work closely with sales and reservations departments in areas of promotion and reservations costs
- Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual revenue budget to meet or exceed business goals
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas
- Analyze and report financial information to Higher Management.
Work on all Revenue Management projects as requested
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- BA or Diploma in Hotel Management, Business Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years of Hotel Revenue Management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners and team members
- Highly computer literate and knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, Extranets etc.
- Good analytical and numeric skills
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis
- The capacity to meet project deadlines, flexible work hours to meet the year-round sales demands
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal, a third language is considered a plus
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Epoque Collection Hospitality Services
Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
The company's team of creative hospitality experts puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through integrity, empathy and loyalty. The team acts with professionalism, passion and generosity and carefully selects their partners ensuring, that first and foremost, they share the same philosophy. Together they develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.