Fraport Greece seeks to hire a Retail Area Manager to join its team in Athens.
The Retail Area Manager has the overall responsibility for the commercial/concession program coordinating and monitoring its implementation for the airport parking and ground transportation providers (e.g. car rentals, parking concessionaires, etc.)
- 5 years previous working Experience in the same field is necessary or a total working experience of at least 10 years in ground transportation, parking and airport curbside industry
- University degree in Business Administration, major in Marketing/ Sales and Real Estate preferred or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English (C1/C2)
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant procedures and industrial developments/ trends
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding results
- Strong assertiveness and persuasiveness competencies
- Strong negotiating skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Initiative and team spirit
- International experience will be considered a plus
Σχετικά με Fraport Greece
Fraport Greece was created in 2015 and is responsible for maintaining, operating, managing, upgrading and developing 14 regional airports in Greece over a period of 40 years. The operational transfer of the airports to Fraport Greece to take place on April 11th, 2017.
Two separate, almost identical concessions were granted by the Greek State in an international tender process, each applying to seven of the 14 airports (“Cluster A” and “Cluster B”).
Fraport Greece consists of two concession companies with their corporate seats in Athens, one company for Cluster A named “Fraport Regional Airports of Greece A S.A.” (“Fraport Greece A”) and one company for Cluster B named “Fraport Regional Airports of Greece B S.A.” (“Fraport Greece B”).
In addition, a third company with its corporate seat in Athens, acting as management company (“Management Company”) was founded. The Management Company takes over central functions on behalf of Fraport Greece A and Fraport Greece B, such as employment of staff and contracting of advisors or suppliers.
The headquarters in Athens employ more than 150 people. In addition, another 390 people are employed at the 14 airports.
The shareholders of Fraport Greece are Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide, the Copelouzos Group and Marguerite the 2020 European Fund.