The five-star Elivi Skiathos is looking to recruit an experienced Reservations Agent to work with the Reservations team and to provide an inspiring and proactive service to all clients.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to upsell venue services.
- Communicate reservations, cancellations and modifications information to the front desk
- Process advance deposits on reservations
- To liaise with clients and customers creating professional relationships
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily floor sheets detailing reservations.
- 4-5 years working experience in a relevant position
- Hospitality degree
- written and verbal communication skills (English, Greek)
- Excellent command of a second language
- Proficiency in computer skills (Windows, Hotel PMS/Fidelio, and several industry platforms)
- Team spirit and customers-oriented approach
- Competitive remuneration package
- Exciting and dynamic working environment
- Food & Accommodation (if not a local resident)
If the provision of discrete quality services in a luxury environment energizes, you, we will be glad to receive your resume.
Σχετικά με ELIVI Skiathos
Elivi Hotels situated in Skiathos Island and its aim is to create truly memorable 5-star hide away experiences.
Inspired from the unique nature and heritage of the region, the renowned Greek hospitality, our main aim is to deliver a more personalized and intuitive service, and to form tailored guest experiences.