Aegean Airlines is looking for a Quality Unit Auditor to join its Quality Management System team in Athens.
The position is responsible for the implementation of the Quality Assurance/Compliance Monitoring Program of the Organization.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Performs all assigned audits and inspections as per the yearly published Audit Schedule
- Adheres to the auditor’s code of conduct and general auditor ethical standards
- Coordinates with all parties involved in the management of the audit preparation, follow-up and closure
- Issues audit reports, recording any non-conformities and observations
- Analyzes, summarizes and reviews audit data, reports, findings and evidence so as to ensure corrective and preventive actions are satisfactory
- Performs risk assessment on all identified non-conformities
- Identifies hazards in operational activities
- Creates and maintains current relevant Audit Checklists
- Conducts audit follow-up where necessary
- Promotes regulatory compliance and implementation of effective procedures
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical and process-oriented thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
And the following educational requirements and skills:
- University Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent use of English language (spoken and written)
- Willingness to be exposed to every part of the aircraft maintenance process
- Advanced computer skills, capacity to become proficient user of our Aegean’s Maintenance-SW and willingness to dive into data mining and data analysis tasks
- Knowledge of Aviation legislation and formal training in audit techniques is not necessary but will be considered an asset
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Friday 29 March, 2019.
Σχετικά με Aegean Airlines
Aegean is Greece’s largest airline providing since 1999, full service, premium quality, short and medium haul flights.
The Company has invested heavily in state-of-art, brand new Airbus A320/321 and currently operates a fleet of 61 aircrafts.
In its 17 years history, Aegean has strongly contributed to the development of tourism, both of Athens and the region, launching new destinations and increasing the market volume. In 2014, ΑEGEAN & Olympic Air have carried 10,1 million passengers.
The Company now operates 134 routes, 100 of which are international and 34 domestic. As a Star Alliance member, AEGEAN’s passengers can have increased connectivity to 1.250 destinations of Star Alliance network in 195 countries.
In 2016, AEGEAN was voted by passengers the “Best Regional Airline in Europe” in a worldwide survey of more than 18 million airline passengers conducted by independent research firm Skytrax for its 2016 World Airline Awards. This award, was granted to AEGEAN for the 6th year in a row and for the 7th time since 2009 and is yet one more proof of the high quality of the services provided by the company to its passengers, who continue to put their trust in it and place it at the top of their choices.