The start-up company, Zoottle, is looking for a positive and passionate PHP Back-End Developer who is keen to use his/her skills and energy to contribute to the company’s success.
As a PHP developer you will be able to design and implement scalable web applications that expand the Zoottle ecosystem.
The daily tasks involve several repositories built on the Symfony2 and Silex frameworks, using MySQL, MongoDB and Redis for data storage.
Last but not least, you will be able to be part of Zoottle’s team in order to contribute to its services as a team player and not as alone wolf.
- Strong working experience with object-oriented web development, expert PHP programming skills, with 2+ years working within an MVC framework
- Relational database schema design and ability to write and tune SQL queries (we use MySQL)
- Good experience with testing techniques, the candidate should be able to write testable and maintainable code
- Strong understanding of web architecture (HTTP, REST, SOAP)
Nice to have:
- Familiar with NoSQL – key/value store databases
- Familiarity with the LEMP stack (LINUX, nginx, MySQL, PHP).
- Familiarity with scripting (bash, python).
- Pleasing and flexible start up environment
- Part of an innovative tech company
- Access to Zoottle’s stock option plan
Σχετικά με Zoottle
Zoottle is a startup founded by IT, Telco and Web services veterans with worldwide sales, marketing and services experience.
Zoottle' solutions enable its clients to capture customer information, improve customer engagement, analyse relevant metrics and increase revenues.
Zoottle has offices in London, UK , Athens, Greece and Boston, USA.