The primary responsibilities of the Personal Assistant to the owner include among others: daily scheduling, leisure and business travel planning, support in day-to-day business operations, act as a first point of contact for enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; personal and family arrangements, as well as support in the Sales and Marketing department.
Desired skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or Tourism Management
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong communication and writing skills in Greek and English. Tact and diplomacy. Knowledge of more languages will be considered an asset
- Ability to communicate professionally with a variety of individuals, including international business associates of the hotels
- Professional appearance, demeanor and speech
- Strong administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proactive. Ability to predict/work through issues and problems and come up with solutions
- Confident team player with a positive and flexible attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and various online platforms
- Sales & Marketing support
- Ability to relocate to Santorini during summer months
The preferred candidate will be smart, motivated, personable, extremely detail-oriented with a passion for hospitality, acquiring at the same time critical knowledge in the processes of Marriott International, the largest hotel company worldwide.
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Vedema Resort Santorini, The Luxury Collection
Tucked away within the medieval village of Megalohori, the enchanting Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort, has evolved from a 400-year-old wine cellar and a 100-year-old mansion into an authentic, Cycladic-styled property. Dedicated to the needs of seasoned travellers, the resort has gained renown as a charming, luxurious and intimate retreat.
Carved into the rugged Caldera cliffs, Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel, overlooks the turquoise expanse of the Aegean Sea that encircles the island of Santorini. A favored destination for honeymoons and romantic escapes, Mystique emanates a carefree spirit, imparting an understated, exclusive feel, so reminiscent of the spectacular location.