Beach House Antiparos is looking to recruit an experienced and fully skilled Operations Manager.
Operations Manager reports to Hospitality Manager.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Expanding the Exclusive Villa portfolio, respond to inquiries and conduct contracts.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to make sure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another.
- Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies, specials, availabilities, VIP guests, hotel events and more.
- Staffing the hotel appropriately and lead the team.
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service.
- Developing and Implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations.
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly, for hotel and villa guests, provide Concierge services.
- Ensure the hotel premises and villas are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Related experience in similar position, in high standard establishments (minimum 3 years) or certification in Hospitality Services.
- University Degree or equivalent School diploma, preferred direction in Tourism, Hotel Business & Management.
- Good to excellent command of English & Greek language, French is a plus.
- Impeccable organization and communication skills & eye for details.
- Willingness and collegial attitude.
- Polite, flexible and customer oriented mindset.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Driving license.
The Company offers
- Full time employment with relocation to Antiparos for the summer period (6 months).
- Remuneration based on skills and qualifications.
- Food, housing & travel expenses in Antiparos.
- Work in a pleasant, dynamic and growing business environment
Submit your CV by e-mail or by fax to +302105231417, Att.: Ms. Sofia Archonti.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Beach House Antiparos
Beach House Antiparos, is a boutique hotel which consists of 8 suites, wellness facilities, concierge services and F&B outlets running separately, located on Antiparos, Cyclades.
OLIAROS Properties, part of OLIAROS Property Development, the largest Property Development Company on Antiparos, managing a wide Villas portfolio operates in alignment with Beach House Antiparos.