The positions reports to the Front Office Manager.
The Night Manager is a team player, results oriented, committed to providing outstanding customer service, handling situations with confidence and excited by the idea of creating the exceptional guest experience.
- Welcome and greet guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service is always provided and is in line with the Grace Hotels quality and service standards
- Act as an ambassador for Grace by providing guests assistance with accommodation, dining and spa reservations, amenities, advice on the local area
- Organize and maintain the Front Desk counter, ensuring that all materials and supplies are readily available and accessible to expedite smooth departmental procedures
- Escort guest to the room when needed
- Assist guest during check-out process in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure correct billing arrangement is provided according to FO policies and procedures
- Perform nightly walk-around of the building to ensure that everything is in order
- Is familiar with all Hotel’s facilities so as to be able to address, assist and actively sell services to guests
- Respond promptly and tactfully to any guest complaints, always providing excellent service to maintain guest satisfaction
- Ensure that an adequate amount of money, either coins or notes, is available during the shift to accommodate cash transactions
- Maintain excellent communication within Front Office team as well as other departments in the hotel
Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 3 years’ experience in luxury hospitality
- Hospitality Certificate or Degree preferred
- Superior professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team
- Attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented. Honest and energetic work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to relate to all levels of management, colleagues and guests
- Positive attitude, team focus, enthusiasm, excellent customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language are essential requirements
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Grace Santorini
Grace Santorini is an exclusive boutique hotel in Santorini, Greece, perched above the world-famous Caldera with breathtaking views and sumptuous sunsets. The hotel has received global critical acclaim and was listed in the Conde Nast Traveller Gold List 2012 for Best Location in Europe. The pride of this romantic escape is The Villa - a 400 sq m double suite offering the ultimate luxury on Santorini island with the most perfect view of Greece's Aegean Sea amid privacy and tranquillity.
Located in the romantic setting of Imerovigli in the northwest of the island, high above the Caldera, Grace Santorini is the perfect vantage point from which to enjoy the famed Santorini island sunsets that envelop Greece's Cyclades Islands. Luxury accommodation in Santorini has never been better situated - the perfect boutique hotel in Santorini for a holiday or honeymoon.