The MICE Sales Coordinator assists with all MICE enquiries and RFPs. Ensures accurate entering of all leads in the OPERA / internal database. Assists in maintaining accurate account profiles of all accounts and follows up on leads in a timely and professional basis.
- Understand client’s needs
- Quote and negotiate based on both client’s requirements and hotel sales and revenue goals
- Assist with invoicing and all other administration duties
- Overlook the operational part / execution of events
- Participate is Sales and Revenue meetings
- Assist with PR and fam visits as well as all site inspections
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Be fluent in English both spoken and written
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently at times but also as part of a larger team
- Have knowledge of OPERA PMS computer system
- Be highly computer literate
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be highly motivated and able to solve problems and make timely decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work experience in the sales department at a 5* hotel would be considered an asset
Σχετικά με PHĀEA Resorts
Inspired by the integrity of the Cretan soul, PHĀEA Resorts a visionary of Greek Hospitality, aims at creating meaningful travel experiences for like-minded people.
With beauty as its guide and Greek heritage as its main source of inspiration, PHĀEA Resorts craft meaningful travel experiences that bring people together and nourish body and soul.
Marrying integrity with care, and expertise with passion, PHĀEA Resorts embrace innovation, sustainability and family values to create concepts that respect people, guests and associates alike, and give prominence to a truer, more timeless Greece that is worth celebrating.
The new generation at PHĀEA Resorts brought to life bold ideas and products, wishing to offer experiences that reinvent Cretan hospitality, honor Mediterranean responsible living and create moments that guests would love to be part of.