For its Operations Team, Marine Tours is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and talented individuals with strong team spirit who will use their expertise to drive a solid personal & team performance.
Marine Tours needs passionate and committed individuals with a strong sense of Excellence in Customer Experience who want to make their mark.
As part of a highly motivated team of travel management consultants your main role is to offer the full suite of travel services to Marine Tours customers and consistently exceed their expectations and deliver exceptional results.
- You will be primarily responsible to ensure the efficient and effective support of the Meetings & Events team
- Support the development & delivery of Meeting & Events proposals in bids and RFPs
- Work closely with the Sales & Account Management team to promote the Meetings & Events department to existing and new customers achieving revenue growth for relevant business
- Available for travelling and competent in coordinating meetings and events on the ground
- You will attend emphatically to customer needs and always offer the best options possible to perfectly match their requests
- You will be very competent in communicating with the customer over the telephone or by e-mail to discuss their journey needs in detail and guide them through all the available choices for domestic and international destinations, excursions, accommodation, transport, insurance and tariffs
- You will efficiently provide airfare / ferry / Voucher and other travel documents
- Offer expert advice on routes, destinations and venues and demonstrate creativity and initiative in your proposals
- Be fully aware and apply the corporate travel policy of your customers, contract details, special requirements and arrangements
- Maintain and nurture excellent relations with suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental companies, etc.) in order to secure optimum terms and smooth resolution of any issues
- Foster excellent relationships with other colleagues and departments in order to ensure cross departmental efficiencies
- Demonstrate personal accountability that delivers good value and drives results
- You will be the point of reference for the customers and you are expected to handle proficiently Internal and External Customer Issues
Skills & Qualifications:
- Tourism, Hospitality or Business studies at degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years travel industry experience required in a similar role
- Know-how of GDS other reservation systems will be considered an asset
- Excellent user of MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Good knowledge of travel & medical guidelines, country entry procedures, safety, local customs & related matters
- Outstanding team spirit and a strong will to support your colleagues deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to analyse customer needs and collect valuable knowledge on personal preferences on all travel related aspects
- Strong ability to interface and develop strong relationships with high profile customers
- Ongoing interest on all new trends and comprehensive knowledge of the travelling industry is a must
First-rate written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
- Patience level should be high
- Flexible and inquisitive personality
- Exceptional commitment to learning
The company strive to continuously improve its services and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
The right person will:
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Marine Tours
Marine Tours has a long standing tradition of providing the global shipping community with its signature service of excellent customer support associated with the Greek market leader and one of Europe’s best-in seaman travel.
Marine Tours is an established corporate management group, with experience that spans over decades, handling local and international business clients. As one of the largest consolidators of travel services in Greece, it maintains a network of more than 400 travel agencies on national and international level.
Marine Tours is part of Marine Tours Group. The Group employs approximately 150 people and achieves a turnover of more than €210m.
In Marine Tours people strive to be the travel services’ industry benchmark, offering a full range of fast, reliable, cost effective and high quality services, covering primarily the travelling needs of corporate clients, shipping companies and end-consumers, for the domestic and international travel markets.