Greek Travel Pages is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Media Sales Executive to help company expand its business activities.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic and communicative, with a customer-centric approach and a clear understanding of the sales processes.
Media Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out potential customers we’d like to meet you.
- Act as the company’s sales advisor in the complete suite of company’s digital services and products (websites, platforms, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC etc)
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities.
- Utilize consultative sales skills to assess client needs.
- Educate clients on the power of digital media and advertising to enhance business opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and target oriented environment.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer requests.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/complete deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- 2-3 years of media sales experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Knowledge on marketing automation software is considered a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Greek Travel Pages (GTP)
GTP Travel Media Network constantly strives to elevate Greek Tourism by creating strong connections between the market’s innovators and a wide range of industry partners and entrepreneurs.
Our 45+ years of expertise in the fields of quality journalism, publication and data management make us capable to feel the vibes of the market and define trends.
Digital news, social media & smart email marketing solutions blend excellently with our top-notch print publication GTP, to give tourism businesses a “full-bandwidth” gateway channel and a leading source of intelligence.