Greek Travel Pages (GTP), Greece’s ultimate source of information for tourism professionals and travelers, is looking to hire a Junior Sales Assistant to support the company’s Sales team and provide quality customer service.
The responsibilities of the ideal Junior Sales Assistant include strengthening the efforts of our sales department, supporting customer service and collecting outstanding payments from clients.
Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is interested in candidates with good communication skills who would like to gain sales and marketing experience.
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Contribute with new ideas and practices for Sales department
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments and resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Contact customers to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Cultivate and build strong business relationships with corporate key decision makers (e.g. Sales Managers, Commercial Manager, E-commerce Managers)
- Participate in travel fairs and events when needed
- The position is ideal for an entry-level candidate (up to 29 years old)
- 1-2 years of experience in hospitality sales (preferably B2B) will be considered an asset
- Fluent in English and an additional language will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications and a basic knowledge in Content Management Systems like WordPress will be considered an asset
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Time-management abilities
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- BA/BS degree in Hospitality or Sales or Marketing will be considered an asset
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Greek Travel Pages
Greek Travel Pages is the leading travel information provider for the Greek travel industry. It holds and maintains the largest and most updated database in Greece' s tourism industry. Through its printed guide and the web site, it creates information channels that facilitate advanced Greek tourism business network.
GTP started in 1975, with its printed edition and since then it has become an essential tool for the tourism professionals. It collects and manages the entire Greek tourism data and disseminates this information in a structured and well formatted way.
www.gtp.gr, GTP's on line version, was launched in 1998 and since then it serves more than 150.000 visitors per month. This tourism portal has broadened the audience of GTP and has spread the entire tourism data to final consumers.
GTP Travel Media Network constantly strives to elevate Greek Tourism by creating strong connections between the market’s innovators and a wide range of industry partners and entrepreneurs.
Digital news, social media & smart email marketing solutions blend excellently with the company's top-notch print publication GTP, to give tourism businesses a “full-bandwidth” gateway channel and a leading source of intelligence.