Qatar Airways is looking for a strong HR & Administration Assistant to join its team in Athens.
In this role you will be responsible to assist in providing a range of HR ad administration services to the organisation in line with local legislation and Qatar policies.
- Provide full HR and administration support to the Commercial department and managers
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve any issues
- Provide a range or HR services to employees
- Prepare/co-ordinate documentation required for head office (staff recruitment/ promotions/ resignations/ terminations)
- Assist with regional training coordination and provide local induction for new joiners
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on personnel policies and contractual obligations.
- Full administration support to the station
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings
- Establish and maintain confidential filing system, maintain employee records
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade Qualification (preferably in Business Administration/ HR) along with prior experience in similar busy office environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Knowledge of local labor legislation
- Minimum of three years job related experience
- Strong administrative/business administration background with good organisational skills
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Power-point, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English language (Written & spoken)
- Fluent in Greek language (Written & spoken)
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team and ability to build strong working relationships
- Resilience ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
There will be some travel involved as part of this role
Additional Recruitment Information:
If you are shortlisted for this position, the interviews will be held in Greece between January 15-17, 2018.
All interested candidates may submit their CV with a resume, a copy of passport and a copy of Highest Educational Certificate, here.
All applications should be submitted until Dec. 22, 2017.
Σχετικά με Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join its award-winning team.
Qatar Airways takes pride in its people - a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why Qatar Airways is one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.