Kanava Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit for season 2021 passionate Guest Experience Agents to join the talented teams of our Hotels.
We are looking for individuals who have a solid work ethic, high level of integrity, concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Following Brand Standards at all times
- Providing attentive and personalized service, demonstrating anticipation in the fulfillment of guest needs and requests
- Performing properly and efficiently all relevant front office procedures: check in, check out, billing, cash/credit card handling, telephone operation, data entry, filing, reporting
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Demonstrating a solution-oriented approach in order to successfully handle any guest complaint
- Collaborating closely with all hotel departments (Housekeeping, Maintenance, F&B and Spa) sharing or acquiring important information about special guest requests and needs
- Answering in person, via phone or email all guest requests and make personalized suggestions and arrangements regarding transfers, car rentals, restaurants, cruises and other activities that will make guest’s stay a unique experience
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge and understanding of all Hotel Services and activities in order to achieve selling and upselling goals
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Front Office Agent in a 5 star Hotel preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Any additional language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite and PMS (preferably Fidelio)
- Customer service and problem solving orientation
- Team player
Kanava S.A. offers
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Kanava S.A we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations. Resumes that do not complete the requirements will not be taken into consideration.
Σχετικά με Kanava Hotels & Resorts
Kanava Hotels & Resorts was created on 1989, having nowadays more than 300 employees and owning and managing in Santorini and Paros islands the following properties:
- Vedema Resort, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Mystique Hotel, member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc
- Istoria Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Parilio Hotel, member of the Design Hotels brand of Marriott International Inc
- Acron Villas, member of Marriott Homes & Villas and
- Hommage Villa Collection, member of Marriott Homes & Villas