Selina Greece seeks to hire a Growth Administrative Assistant to join its team in Athens.
What the role is
- The Growth Associate is the person in charge of developing new presentations for future acquisitions and lease opportunities working align with the Business goals
What you will be doing
- Identify new potential investors; develops and prepares marketing presentations for acquisitions or lease opportunities; works in conjunction with country growth teams and other areas of the company to support growth.
- Underwrite debt origination and asset acquisition opportunities
- Ongoing lead generation
- Prepare lease and sale comps and market data
- Develop financial models
- Draft investment committee memos
- Coordination and execution of the due diligence checklist and transaction closings
- Assist with preparation of updated business plans
What you need for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or related
- 2+ Years of experience with a real estate investment firm or investment bank, including experience underwriting debt
- Strong communication skills
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Experience developing and producing presentations and decks
- Ability to present to senior leadership teams
- Independent and self-motivated
What can you expect
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- No dress code
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly)
- Multiple online training opportunities
- Cultural events and wellness activities at Locations. Volunteering with Selina Gives Back; because sharing is caring
- Huge Selina experience discounts on your stay, food & fun for you and your friends & family (you can expect to become even more popular among your friends)
- Have your birthday off
- Amazing referral program with cash and global holiday packages;
- Extra country-specific benefits
Σχετικά με Selina Greece
Selina’s mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work and experience, while making meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
The Selina ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Development, Real Estate, Co-Working, Art & Design, Community Impact, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.