The travel agency, Excite Holidays, is looking for a Global Travel Consultant to join its team in Athens.
The Global Travel Consultant is all about providing support, transforming potentially negative experiences into positive outcomes, and seizing the opportunity to become a loyal Excite ambassador in the company’s travel agents and travel partners.
- Effective and efficient. Managing large amounts of calls from global travel agents in a timely manner. You know the script and you know it by heart. Memorizing best practice call center “scripts”
- Lead the way. You will teach the travel agents how to quote and book accommodation, transfers, activities and ferries
- Flexibility. When managing bookings, you know you might need to amend, cancel items or allocate offline payments, if the travel agent needs it. You are ok with this
- Smile and dial. You build strong relationships with new and existing agents and travel partners. Your direct competition is your “frenemy”
- Victorious. Meeting personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Been there…You have experience in a customer support role and/or a high call volume environment and/or experience in the travel industry, hotels or retail
- Champion track record of over-achieving KPI’s. You have lost count of your nominations for “Employee of the month” in achieving targets
- Oxford level English. Effortless and eloquent verbal and written communication skills
- All ears. Active listening is what you are best at. You can empathize AND get the message across
- Chameleon. You adapt to the person at the other end of the line. Your only focus is “Customer”
- Keep your cool. You know how to tackle several kinds of tasks at once, prioritize them, and not get overwhelmed
- Accuracy. You know that difference lies in the details and you work for it
- Day and night availability. This is a full-time job working on a rotating roster. Working at night and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays is required. You realize the perks trump the “nomad” working schedule
- The best team in the game and a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Private Healthcare
- Cost price accommodations, activities, ferries and transfers and travel insurance
- Health and wellness perks including group personal training, daily breakfast, fruit and afternoon snacks
- Green initiatives, volunteer opportunities and monthly fundraising activities
- Monthly drinks, social events and peer nominated recognition awards
- An awesome office location with awesome new offices
Σχετικά με Excite Holidays
Welcome to Excite Holidays!
Excite Holidays aims to revolutionize the future of travel by empowering the travel industry of tomorrow with innovative technology today. Since its inception in 2002, Excite Holidays has enjoyed strong year on year growth, expanding from a single office in Sydney, Australia, to include offices in New Zealand, the United States of America, Thailand, Singapore, Greece and the United Kingdom.
Excite Holidays secures the best possible rates from the world’s biggest hotel chains to one-of-a-kind boutique properties. Its diverse range of products also includes incredible sightseeing, adventure and cultural tours, in addition to its ferry and transfer services.
Above all of this, Excite Holidays strives to constantly improve its platform, access and rates based on the needs of our agents. It’s why the company was awarded Best Wholesaler at the 2018 Australian Travel Awards.
Excite Holidays is, and always will be, made for agents.