Aria Hotels, a fast-growing hotel group with a collection of hotels in Greece is currently seeking to recruit Front Office Supervisor / Front Office Agent professionals for its Cyclades’ properties for season 2020.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Knowledge of French or Italian language will be considered an asset
- Multitasking approach
- Excellent communications and customer care skills
- Young, dynamic and self-motivated
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of the PMS and Channel Management systems
- Strong team building skills
- Ability to work on flexible schedule
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
*All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Aria Hotels
Aria Hotels is a family-owned boutique hotel and villas company that offers holidaymakers authentic hospitality experiences and the ultimate in simple, effortless charm. The company has numerous hotels and villas in exceptional destinations of unique natural beauty throughout Greece. All Aria locations are chosen to appeal to discerning travelers looking for a secret hideaway.
The Aria Hotels philosophy is founded on three principles: respect for the environment, an appreciation of culture, and a passion for discovery. Each hotel has been selected for its architectural merit and its contribution to the preservation of local heritage. Outstanding quality in service and accommodation are the core of the Aria Hotels experience.