Belvedere Mykonos Hotel is looking for a talented and experienced individual to join its Front Office Team on a seasonal employment basis.
Position Outline and Responsibilities:
- Supervise front desk associates to ensure that all hotel policies, procedures, regulations and standards are followed
- Ensure that front desk operations run smoothly in a professional manner at all times
- Perform all front desk related responsibilities and duties when assigned or required
- Assume leadership in the absence of front desk manager / director of rooms
- Ensure appropriate and adequate training of all front desk associates including all on-the-job, off-the-job
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Belvedere products and services
- Check House Count to establish selling strategy for the shift, monitor it regularly during shift and respond to any changes.
- Ensure daily all relevant information is handed over to the next shift throughout the shift and during briefings
- Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests, and proper handling of all guest accounts
- Supervise all Leaders’ Club member arrivals. Ensure meet and greet for Elite member and the respective amenities are in place
- Ensure that all arrivals, departures, non-shows, extensions, amendments and OPERA- related matters are performed on a timely manner in order to avoid further confusion.
- Ensure that all concerned departments are informed in regards of room moves, non-shows, early arrivals, special requests, repeat guests or other guest preferences.
- Be fully aware of Credit Policy and supervise compliance and inform your manager and concerned departments about any possible credit risks.
- Have a thorough knowledge of OPERA and Microsoft Office
- Be able to run the night operations for the hotel, ensure proper closing of the day and delivery of the reports
- Identify and resolve guests’ problems efficiently and to the guests’ satisfaction
- Assure that all FO agents are continually updated with hotel rates, packages and discounts
- Supervise compliance of FO agents in cash-handling procedures to maintain an accurate float
- Knowledge and ability to comply by Leading Hotels of the World Standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Adequate experience in a similar supervisory position within front office department minimum two (2) years within a 5-star hotel chain is preferred
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Problem Solving and Complain Handling
- Development, Coaching and Training skills
- Multi Tasking
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Opera/Microsoft office and other systems knowledge
- Education or Certification
- Excellent command of English essential, more languages are a plus
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Staff accommodation and mea
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment
- Continuous professional development prospects
All candidates must send a recent photo with their CV.
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Belvedere Mykonos Hotel
Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Belvedere 5 star hotel property is located in the heart of Mykonos Town.
Looking down towards Chora’s irresistibly pretty plateau of whitewashed Cyclades houses, the Belvedere Mykonos luxury accommodation stands for all that is beautiful in the Cyclades Islands and Greece.
Standing on the Belvedere terraces, a mesmerizing view of the wondrous Aegean Sea bathed in pure light, induces the beholder into an existence that feels almost ethereal.