Kensho Boutique Hotel & Suites, on Mykonos, seeks to hire a Front Office Manager to join its team.
- Tourism or Hospitality degree
- Experience of 3 years in 4 or 5 star hotels in similar position
- Proficient use of English language, both oral and written
- Previous experience with PMS systems (Protel)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of extra language will be considered an asset (German, Italian, French or Russian)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Positive and make it happen attitude
Kensho Hotel offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Professional working environment
- Competitive salary
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Kenshō Boutique Hotel & Suites
The Kenshō luxury hotel on Mykonos is a brand-new awarded hotel and is here to offer you a unique journey, creating with you memorable experiences of stay, relaxation and rejuvenation on Mykonos.
Inspired by the endless blue colors of the sky and the sea, Kenshō combines the high quality services and goes beyond the standards, for a truly luxurious hospitality experience.
The hotel is overlooking the spectacular Ornos Bay, a desirable location close to the town center of Mykonos.
Kenshō with 10 suites and 25 rooms, each with its own unique design, welcomes you for the very first time in June 2016. Words such as sea, sky, light, comfort, blue, harmony, mind awaken the senses. Its promise, is the interpretation of the word Kenshō ... «An awakening experience!» Welcome!