The Hotel Management Company Aqua Vista Hotels is seeking a full time Front Desk Receptionist for a hotel in Athens.
As a Front Desk Receptionist and part of the Front Office Team, your primary responsibility is ensuring our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience!
- Welcome guests by providing a friendly and efficient service
- Undertake check-in, check-out, and payment transactions
- Handle complaints, respond to guests’ special requests, needs, and concerns
- Provide information in regard to the different facilities, events, and services
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Receptionist in a 4* or 5* hotel
- Fluency in English written and verbal communication skills (a second language will be considered an asset)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver excellent customer service and be a team player
- Professional appearance and manner at all times
Why work with us
- In our company you do not have to try to be someone you are not and your ideas are welcome
- If you are interested in developing your hospitality career further we will help you with that
- It does not matter who you are and what you do, in our Group we offer a workplace culture For Everyone that has evolved beyond Diversity and Inclusion
If you are an enthusiastic, friendly, and communicative personality, you can manage to stay smiling and look forward to be part of a growing team, send us your CV.
Immediate hiring, the Hotel will open its gates within the next month.
Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Aqua Vista Hotels
Aqua Vista Hotels was founded in 2005 and today manages a portfolio of more than 30 hotels in Greece on the islands of Santorini, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Lesvos and Skiathos.
Managed by executives who have a great deal of experience in the hotel and tourism industry, all of whom possess a passion for the hospitality sector, Aqua Vista Hotels is involved in the creation and curation of hotels with a unique identity. Handling everything from architectural aspects to the interior design, the group is also responsible for the overall concept of the experience offered, as well as managing the bookings and the day to day functioning of all departments.