Selina is looking to hire a F&B Director to the lead the Food and Beverage department in Greece.
The F&B Director will act as a food and beverage subject matter expert; the Country Food and Beverage Director will take ownership of their Food and Beverage Business. You will manage their portfolios through onsite visits and property calls to determine, communicate, and monitor the execution of the optimum course of action for improved performance within all food and beverage business.
This role requires that candidate will teach processes and help develop a business plan that will drive the department’s commercial performance via key performance indicators, business intelligence analysis and brand standard evaluation. This role will focus on three key areas, business planning and analytics, management development and new opening’s operations.
The Head of Country Food and Beverage ensures food and beverage programs and standards are compliant with the brand requirements.
- Responsible for leading the implementation process for all the food and beverage products, including food and beverage concept implementation, commercialization strategy, operational development, performance reviews and supporting the evolution of the business
- Identify potential partnerships for all country food and beverage playgrounds and execute in coordination with the Head of Country
- Train and mentor location team members when required
- Be a part and support any country level or property execution of any new F&B initiatives
- Be aware of industry trends and identify if any can be rolled out or be successful in any of the properties in the country
- Work closely with F&B playground managers to ensure they are being successful in delivering the Selina experience and quality and profitability
- Supporting Selina locations with a focused support plan as well as a regular visit pattern to all other properties
- Support under-performers with revenue-generating initiatives and coaching them to achieve goals
- Support new food and beverage product refreshes, roll out, modernizing and growing the business, dialing up the use of tech to support and responding to changing food trends
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with the food and beverage philosophy
- Supporting food and beverage product with a focused plan to address under performance issues and ensuring food and beverage compliance with brand standards
- Provide subject matter expertise for all food and beverage projects related to Selina’s market entry into the United Kingdom.
- Act as quality control periodically auditing the Food & Beverage experience in country
- Provide guidance and support for the General Managers and location level staff into how to maximize F&B profitability
- Train Playground Managers and other location staff as applicable in relevant protocols such as inventory management, cost control, reporting
- Guide and manage all legal requirements for the country and ensure H&S, Fire Safety and Food Hygiene compliance
- Bilingual: English and Native Greek
- 3 years experience in a similar function
- Experience in the hospitality business (desirable)
- Great communication and organization skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Selina Greece
Selina’s mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work and experience, while making meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
The Selina ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Development, Real Estate, Co-Working, Art & Design, Community Impact, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.