Aegean Airlines is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join its IT&T department.
The Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for acting as the first line of response regarding the potential occurrence of a cyber-attack or security incident.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring of cyber defense and security systems
- Categorize events, incidents and vulnerabilities based on relevance, exposure and impact
- Advise affected users on course of action
- Monitor open tickets from start to resolution
- Escalate unresolved problems
- Produce and analyze reports
- Handle incidents, requests and problem tickets from internal users
- Produce and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation, including procedures and processes relevant to security incidents
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Strong organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal and user service skills
and the following educational requirements and work experience:
- Excellent knowledge in networking and/or security (TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6, OSI layers)
- Knowledge and experience with PCs, LAN topologies, routers, hubs, and terminal servers
- Knowledge of security applications such as IDS, Security Event Management and anomaly detection tools
- Knowledge of VPN technology and handling ticketing systems
- Understanding of the operation of test and analysis equipment (protocol analyzers, LAN/WAN sniffers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret network diagrams, read and understand packet captures
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience with processes in functional areas (i.e., trouble management, fault management, and incident management)
- Understanding of network management concepts and software, including SNMP
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
The following educational and work experience will be an advantage:
- Certification in incident handling
- IBM Qradar hands-on
- Tenable Security center hands-on
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language. All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Σχετικά με Aegean Airlines
Αegean is Greece’s largest airline providing since 1999, full service, premium quality, short and medium haul flights.
The Company has invested heavily in state-of-art, brand new Airbus A320/321 and currently operates a fleet of 61 aircrafts.
In its 17 years history, Aegean has strongly contributed to the development of tourism, both of Athens and the region, launching new destinations and increasing the market volume. In 2014, ΑEGEAN & Olympic Air have carried 10,1 million passengers.
The Company now operates 134 routes, 100 of which are international and 34 domestic. As a Star Alliance member, AEGEAN’s passengers can have increased connectivity to 1.250 destinations of Star Alliance network in 195 countries.
In 2016, AEGEAN was voted by passengers the “Best Regional Airline in Europe” in a worldwide survey of more than 18 million airline passengers conducted by independent research firm Skytrax for its 2016 World Airline Awards. This award, was granted to AEGEAN for the 6th year in a row and for the 7th time since 2009 and is yet one more proof of the high quality of the services provided by the company to its passengers, who continue to put their trust in it and place it at the top of their choices.