Aegean Airlines is looking for a CRM Analyst to join its E-Commerce & Loyalty team in Athens.
The CRM Analyst will be responsible for analyzing customer data and design targeted campaigns or other initiatives with the objective to boost revenues, retain customer base and improve customer experience and loyalty.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of CRM strategies and campaigns
- Analyze customer data, create multi-dimensional customer segmentation and provide insights to support cross-departmental business decisions
- Build models (predictive, clustering etc.) according to behavioral, demographic and engagement patterns
- Optimize campaign activity across all channels
- Co-operate with key stakeholders across company so as to incorporate customer data in existing processes, services and touchpoints
- Coordinate with technical teams and other stakeholders for new CRM systems implementation
- Carry out regular and robust benchmarking, monitoring and reporting
- Provide insights and reports for the performance of products, services, campaigns as well as for market trends and dynamics
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a broader view perspective
- Organizing skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task across numerous territories
- Advanced communication skills
And the following educational requirements and work experience:
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Marketing, Business Administration or familiar major
- 3+ years’ experience in data management and analysis in a related division (Analytics, CRM)
- Very good familiarity with market analytics tools (SPSS, SAS) or knowledge of SQL/R/Python will be considered a strong asset
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Sunday 20/10/2019. All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Σχετικά με Aegean Airlines
Αegean is Greece’s largest airline providing since 1999, full service, premium quality, short and medium haul flights.
The Company has invested heavily in state-of-art, brand new Airbus A320/321 and currently operates a fleet of 61 aircrafts.
In its 17 years history, Aegean has strongly contributed to the development of tourism, both of Athens and the region, launching new destinations and increasing the market volume. In 2014, ΑEGEAN & Olympic Air have carried 10,1 million passengers.
The Company now operates 134 routes, 100 of which are international and 34 domestic. As a Star Alliance member, AEGEAN’s passengers can have increased connectivity to 1.250 destinations of Star Alliance network in 195 countries.
In 2016, AEGEAN was voted by passengers the “Best Regional Airline in Europe” in a worldwide survey of more than 18 million airline passengers conducted by independent research firm Skytrax for its 2016 World Airline Awards. This award, was granted to AEGEAN for the 6th year in a row and for the 7th time since 2009 and is yet one more proof of the high quality of the services provided by the company to its passengers, who continue to put their trust in it and place it at the top of their choices.