The five-star Liostasi Hotel & Suites, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a Chef de Partie.
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards according to portion standards, within specific time frame, per check from servers
- Ensure full understanding of the functional administration of the restaurant
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions
- Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- Hospitality or Culinary Degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar properties or fine dining restaurants within the same role
- Professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to department needs
- Able to deliver and exceed the expectations of highly demanding and luxury profile clientele
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Training and career development
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment
- Accommodation and half board
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Liostasi Hotel & Suites
Caressed by the golden sun of the Cyclades, this dreamy luxury hotel on Ios, a selected member of the exclusive hotel network Small Luxury Hotels of the World, welcomes guests to enjoy the finest luxury accommodation in Ios Island along with the most astonishing views to the azure sea.
Set in an enviable location in Ios Island this luxury sea view hotel offers the ideal choice for those seeking a relaxing getaway in this vibrant island of the Cyclades.