Marine Tours, is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and talented individuals with strong team spirit to join its Sales & Development Team in Athens in the position of Business Development Executive, who will use their expertise to drive a solid personal & team performance.
We need passionate and committed individuals with a strong sense of Excellence in Customer Experience who want to make their mark.
It’s the perfect time to take the next step in your career!
As part of a highly motivated team your main role is to increase the company’s market share by implementing the company’s vision. You will establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base all over the assigned markets and manage the current and new accounts expertly based on the company’s philosophy. You will be responsible for the achievement of agreed profitability and growth targets, in line with the company’s strategy.
- You will establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing strategies for area of responsibility
- You will expertly develop and implement sales action plans for expanding the existing customer base and for penetrating into new ones
- You will competently prepare, develop and execute sales and marketing plans to reach desired objectives
- You will maintain and nurture business through exceptional relationship building and a great understanding client requirements
- Show competence in communicating with the customer over the telephone, by e-mail and face to face meetings to discuss their needs and provide competent solutions
- You will attend emphatically to customer needs and always offer the best solutions possible to perfectly match their needs
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of company products and services
- Be a keen negotiator of contracts and packages
- Foster excellent relationships with operators on customer base
- Work synergistically with other colleagues and departments in order to ensure cross departmental efficiencies
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of sales and account performance, including risks and opportunities
- Keep up to date with the industry news and report on competition
- Participate at trade shows, fairs and other industry events as needed
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer complaints
- Provides timely feedback to the Commercial Director regarding performance
- Demonstrate personal accountability that delivers premium value and drives results
- Tourism, Hospitality or Business Studies at degree level or equivalent
- Broad experience in a sales role in the Travel/Hotel Industry or similar B2B sector
- A proven record in business development
- Able to identify new business opportunities and create plans to secure them
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Leading project management experience
- Target driven
- Excellent customer focus mentality
- Strong ongoing interest on all new trends and comprehensive knowledge of the travelling industry is a must
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
- Patience level should be high
- Flexible and inquisitive personality
- Exceptional commitment to learning
We strive to continuously improve our services and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
The right person will…
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
If you think you have what it takes, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Marine Tours
Marine Tours is a leading travel management company, possessing top-line expertise in crew and shipping executives’ travel (Marine & Offshore Travel), as well as Corporate Travel, while at the same time being highly specialized in MICE services.