The award-winning The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort Costa Navarino are seeking for Bar Team Leaders to support the Bar Manager in all aspects of the Food and Beverage and each Outlet’s operation.
Being part of the Food and Beverage team you will:
- Support/assist the Restaurant Manager and replace him/her in case of his/her absence
- Train, coach, motivate and empower the Food and Beverage associates to deliver exceptional and memorable services
- Be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the Outlet
- Resolve/handle guests’ complaints/issues
- Have the ability to promote the relevant running projects and products
- Develop strong teamwork within the team
- Prepare and participate in various Food and Beverage meetings
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Tourism management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position (ideally in an international hotel chain)
- Proper communication etiquette (both written and spoken) with internal and external guests
- Ability to speak, write and converse freely in both Greek and English
- Knowledge of another European language will be considered a plus
- Hosting, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead by example
Costa Navarino offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world
- On-going training opportunities
- Accommodation in the vicinity of Navarino Dunes (for non – Messinian residents)
- Meals within the premises
- Working uniform (and its dry cleaning)
- Private Medical Plan
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies
Please note: CVs that do not fulfill the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow within the most innovative hospitality operator, please send an English resume and a photograph
Σχετικά με Costa Navarino
Costa Navarino is the new prime destination in the Mediterranean, with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and environmental responsibility.
Located in the Greek region of Messinia in southwest Peloponnese, Costa Navarino is set against a backdrop of unspoiled, breathtaking seaside scenery and 4,500 years of history.
Costa Navarino currently comprises two luxury Starwood managed properties, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, offering a total of 766 guestrooms, suites and villas, a state-of-the-art 5000m2 House of Events conference center, the Anazoe Spa and Thalassotherapy, two signature golf courses, exquisite gourmet dining venues, shops and boutiques, first class children’s facilities and multiple sports and activities.