Asian Aviation, the official representative of Singapore Airlines, Scoot and Vistara in Greece, Cyprus and Albania, is looking to hire a Sales Representative, to work in its offices in Ilioupoli, Greece:
- Daily sales visits / outdoor sales / reporting
- Develop and maintain relationship with travel agents and corporate accounts throughout Greece
- Developing new ideas and implementing marketing activities
- Market intelligence
- Prior experience in the field of Sales (Travel industry)
- Ability to travel all over Greece, Cyprus and Albania
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Computer skills (Windows , MS Office etc)
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Σχετικά με Asian Aviation
Asian Aviation was set up in June 2013 by Panagiotis Dimitriou, who had been Sales Manager for Singapore Airlines in Greece, Cyprus, the Balkans and Ukraine for 17 consecutive years. His extensive experience in the aviation sector and incomparable know-how obtained by setting up three GSAs for Singapore Airlines in Cyprus, Ukraine and Serbia, made him the ideal candidate to represent the airline in Greece and relaunch the airline ticketing service.
Since 1 July 2013, Asian Aviation has been General Sales Agent (GSA) for Singapore Airlines in Greece, Cyprus and Albania, allowing businesspeople and leisure travellers to plan future trips to Asia, Australia, and the rest of the world by choosing Singapore Airlines and its services.
On 1 October 2013 Asian Aviation was named GSA for Singapore Airlines Cargo in Greece, offering the entire range of Singapore Airlines products, and on 1 November 2014 Asian Aviation was also named General Sales Agent for Tradewinds / SIA Holidays in Greece, offering hotel bookings, transfers and tours for all Singapore Airlines and SilkAir destinations bundled up with the airline tickets.
Having expanded the range of services offered, since 2016 Asian Aviation has been GSA for Scoot Tigerair, the cutting edge, low-cost, long-haul subsidiary airline of Singapore Airlines, which launched direct connections between Athens and Singapore in the summer of 2017.