The ownership and management team of Tharroe of Mykonos demonstrate their belief that people are the “soul” in every business, especially when it has to do with “hospitality & service”. This is the reason why they recruit people with fresh ideas and eager to achieve career objectives.
Tharroe of Mykonos is looking for a Reservations Manager to join its team.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Greek & English language
- 3-5 years of experience as Revenue/Reservations Manager or in a similar role
- Good communication skills in German, Spanish, Italian or other language will be taken under serious consideration
- Strong analytical and numerical skills for effective data crunching, pro activeness and excellent guest relations skills
For applications send your CV’s at: firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Mrs. Papadaki, Hotel Manager.
All applications will be automatically considered confidential.
Συνδεθείτε για να κάνετε αίτηση για αυτή τη θέση.
Σχετικά με Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel
Following traditional Myconian architecture, the Tharroe of Mykonos Boutique Hotel is a brilliant blend of multi-cultured elements, offering sophisticated luxury influences and modern facilities. Inspired by the romance of the Aegean Sea it combines art with luxury and extravagance with pure simplicity.
The hotel is surrounded by stunning scenery and is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy discreet elegance, charm and privacy. It’s unique location, very close to the town center, but away from the crowds, makes Tharroe of Mykonos a heaven of relaxation in the most vibrant of all the Greek Islands.
The philosophy throughout its 27 rooms and suites is to create a daring and imaginative atmosphere. The professional and friendly service is the result of 18 years of effort by an efficient and devoted team led by the manager and owner Olga Papadaki.