St George Lycabettus, a stylish boutique hotel, in the city of Athens wishes to hire a Front Office Agent.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism
- 1-2 years minimum experience as a Front Office Agent preferably in a 5 star Hotel
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language.
- Knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of any Property Management System
- MS Office-Computer skills
- Enthusiastic and customer-oriented
- Negotiation and excellent communication Skills
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
The company offers:
- Continuous training and development
- Excellent career prospects
- Excellent working environment
Candidates that wish to be a member of St. George Lycabettus Hotel, should send their CV with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Απαιτείται σύνδεση για να υποβάλλετε αίτηση για τη συγκεκριμένη θέση εργασίας.
Παρουσίαση St. George Lycabettus
Nestled against the pine-forested slopes of Lycabettus Hill, the St George Lycabettus affords breath-taking panoramic views over Athens to the Acropolis and the Saronic Gulf beyond. Guests are also perfectly positioned right in the pulsing heart of Athens, just steps away from Kolonaki’s alluring shops, museums, galleries and eateries.
Family-run since its inception, the St George Lycabettus Hotel is regarded as a landmark of Greek hospitality, with its intuitive service and sleek, newly-renovated rooms.